WELCOME TO WOMEN’S COLLEGE SAMBALPUR

The college was established in July 1959 as a private institution with thirteen girl students and five lecturers in the Town Hall of Sambalpur. It was a modest beginning with those students admitted to the Pre-University Arts and First Year Degree Courses. Due to the tremendous zeal and personal perseverance among the members of the Managing Committee of Women’s college Sambalpur, the institution got its own building and hostel by 1962. The first batch of students of this College obtained B.A. Degree in the year 1964 since classes for Pre-University Courses were opened in the year 1961. The college was taken over by the State Government on 1st October 1965. In 1972, Honours in English, Odia, Political Science and Economics were opened. During the academic session 1977-1978…READ MORE

NOTICE BOARD
ADMISSION